[Openais] Documentation or existing essay/papers

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 14:03:34 PDT 2007

Patrick,

Sorry for the long delay in response.  I've been diligently working on
our wiki to provide reference information for these sorts of things.

Here are presentations about openais:
http://www.openais.org/doku.php?id=openais_presentations

Here are papers about openais:
http://www.openais.org/doku.php?id=openais_papers