[Openais] Application Management Framework code

Long Thai longthai911 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:59:46 PST 2007

Hello,

I am quite new in the openais.  I have downloaded the openais-0.80.2 and
followed the OpenAis QuickStart to learn about AIS.
Regarding Building openais section, you can add that it also works on Suse
Linux (2.6.5-7.191 x86_64).
It seems to work on Sun X4100, X4200 and HP DL-380, G5 X86 servers.
I run several tests listed in the QuickStart including testckpt, ckptbench,
ckptbenchth, testevt, testevs, evsbench and it seems working fine.

However, the AMF tests do not seem to run; When I execute testamf1, it
displays SA_AMF_COMPONENT_NAME missing.
What value should we set for this environment variable ? Also testamf2.cthr=
ough
testamf6.c, testamf.c and testamfth.c won't compile.
Could you please help me how to fix these problems ?

Thanks,
Long