[Openais] Regarding checkpointing

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Tue Nov 7 22:36:12 PST 2006

Raman,

Try this demo which requires QT.

It creates an active and standby application and checkpoints the state
of the active application SU (made of two components) into a checkpoint.
When the standby is directed to be active by AMF, the checkpoint is
read.

I don't know how well it works with current trunk.  I have only tried it
against the whitetank branch and it works there.

Regards
-steve