[Openais] How to enable debug output ?

Fabien THOMAS fabien.thomas at netasq.com
Tue Aug 29 02:03:28 PDT 2006

> Yes the main debug directive seems to be broken. I will look into
> that. But you don't want that. Write a logger directive instead to
> get logs for the service you want instead.

What is the purpose of the main debug switch now ?

I think a sample in the default config or in the man page will help
to understand the system.

ident: it is not really clear that you must put the module name here
(checkpoint=CKPT for example)
tags: The doc state enter|return but in the code its enter|leave.

Now it works with the following config

logger {
	ident: CKPT
	debug: on