[Openais] [patch] improved logging and tracing support

Hans Feldt Hans.Feldt at ericsson.com
Thu Apr 27 01:48:46 PDT 2006

Here's a new patch with:

- a fix for the problem described below
- rests of old logging removed from all code (#define LOG_SERVICE...)
- line feed added if not in message
- new trace function added so that trace macros adds minimum of code and =

runtime penalties to user code.
- ENTER_ARGS macro changed to ENTER. ENTER macro now requires arguments. =

I have seen this to be the most likely case. ENTER_VOID macro created.