[Openais] Building/running out of trunk (rev 998) failes due to missing .lcrso files

Jeff jeff3140 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:29:51 PDT 2006

I must be missing something trivial here but I built the version in
trunk but when I try to start it up I get:
[MAIN ] AIS Executive Service RELEASE Wilson version 0.74
[MAIN ] Copyright (C) 2002-2006 MontaVista Software, Inc and contributors.
[MAIN ] Copyright (C) 2006 Red Hat, Inc.
scandir error reason=No such file or directory
scandir error reason=No such file or directory
[MAIN ] AIS Executive couldn't open configuration object database component.
[MAIN ] AIS Executive exiting.

This is failing because I don't have any libraries on my system
named *.lcrso so lcr_select_so() never finds a match so
lcr_ifact_reference () ends up returning failure.