[Openais] make install part 2

Hans Feldt Hans.Feldt at ericsson.com
Sun Apr 23 23:54:35 PDT 2006

Steven Dake wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 14:24 +0200, Hans Feldt wrote:
> =

>>(At least) one bug:
>>
>>lcr/lcr_ifact.c#204:	free on getenv pointer
>>
>>Apart from that I get segv in the same file no matter what I do, dynamic =

>>   or not dynamic services.
>>
> =

> Your segfault is in which file?  stack backtrace?   Even after the
> posted bugfix for the free on getenv pointer (should have been my_ld*).
> =

> Thanks
> -steve

Sorry I got in a rush to the train on Friday. The attached lcr patch =

fixes the problem. My /etc/ld.so.conf had an include statement with a =

wildcard, that directory was empty.

Attached is also another patch that tightens main error handling in case =

for example amf.c does not find or gets a parse error in its config file.

Regards,
Hans