[Openais] latest defect-188 fix

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Fri Feb 18 12:30:18 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 12:31 -0700, Steven Dake wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Here is the latest defect-188 patch.  This patch fixes the pthreads out
> of order problems we were having when using the dispatch routines.
>
> In this patch, EVT, CLM, CKPT, EVS are tested and working.  AMF has not
> been completed yet.  This includes all of Mark Haverkamps EVT changes
> required for proper operation.
>
> Please give me feedback if you see any problems with any of these other
> services.
>
> Mark
> can you have a look at the patch and make sure I'm not missing anything
> for EVT?  It was a little difficult to make the patch.
>
> Thanks folks
> -steve

Steve,

I tried this against the latest BK and got a patch failure:

patching file lib/evs.c
Hunk #6 FAILED at 141.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 177.
Hunk #8 succeeded at 198 with fuzz 1.
Hunk #15 FAILED at 381.
Hunk #18 FAILED at 424.
Hunk #20 FAILED at 475.
Hunk #22 FAILED at 528.
6 out of 22 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file lib/evs.c.rej

--
Mark Haverkamp <markh at osdl.org>