[Openais] The openais project releases a development release on Freshmeat

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Wed Feb 9 17:53:53 PST 2005

Folks

The latest development release of openais has been announced:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/openais/

Of interest in this release is:
Vastly improved 3rd generation group messaging system based upon totem
Eventing B.01.01
Cluster Membership B.01.01
Checkpointing B.01.01
Code coverage increase to 80.7% code coverage with test suites
15+ bugs fixed

I want to extend a personal thank you for the extensive efforts of the
project contributors in testing of patches and development of code.
Through your efforts, we are approaching the point of our first stable
release.

Thanks for all of your help
-steve