[Openais] Re: evt patch for channel open async

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Tue Feb 8 09:17:07 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 18:45 -0700, Steven Dake wrote:
> patch looks good
>
> one comment
>
> the time conversion done with the divide is somewhat of a magic number
> (search for 10000).˙  Think you could describe it or give a descriptive
> functional name?
>
> We may have discussed this before but I can't remember.  It looks as
> though the library handler for event is opening up the channel.  Is this
> open ordered through totem?  Did you fix the races (or did you decide
> there were none) with this?  I can't remember..  While not critical, I'd
> like to track this if its still a remaining issue to be solved after our
> initial release.
>
> Please commit the patch when you have some change for the time issue.
>
> Thanks for the patch Mark
> -steve

Check in of evt code for saEvtChannelOpenAsync().

ChangeSet
    Add handler for channel open async and add a test to
    testevt for the async channel open function.
    Bug fix for event retention time clear exec code and added comments
    when converting nanoseconds to milliseconds.

--
Mark Haverkamp <markh at osdl.org>