[Openais] evt patch for channel open async

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Mon Feb 7 14:19:29 PST 2005

Here is a patch for the SaEvtChannelOpenAsync function.  Its part of the
B spec.  I updated the testevt program to do a simple async open and
check that the callback gets called with no errors, has the correct
invocation value, and can be closed using the supplied channel handle.

I also fixed a small bug in the event retention clear code that has been
there forever but showed up when I added the new async message.

Mark.

--
Mark Haverkamp <markh at osdl.org>