[Openais] Re: CLM B.01.01 service committed

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Fri Feb 4 13:35:51 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 13:46 -0700, Steven Dake wrote:

[...]

> > > I have committed the CLM B.01.01 service.  Could you commit your EVT
> > > service and also your fixes for totempg as a seperate changeset?

OK, done.

 ChangeSet at 1.127, 2005-02-04 13:33:20-08:00, markh at markh1.pdx.osdl.net
  This fixes a potential problem where, because of a config change, a joining
  node may not have a previous fragment of a message.  It now discards
  continuations of that message until it is complete and a new message
  arrives.

ChangeSet at 1.126, 2005-02-04 13:22:13-08:00, markh at markh1.pdx.osdl.net
  Remove ais_evt.h since its content has been moved.

ChangeSet at 1.125, 2005-02-04 13:19:20-08:00, markh at markh1.pdx.osdl.net
  Update event service to B spec API.

--
Mark Haverkamp <markh at osdl.org>