[Openais] First B.01.01 service - cluster membership (Now event service)

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Thu Feb 3 14:28:48 PST 2005

Mark

I have had a thorough review of this patch and it looks great!

I only have one comment exec/evt.h includes ipc_evt.h.  I was hoping
that the ipc_evt.h file would only be included by exec/evt.c and
lib/evt.c.  No sense corrupting the rest of the namespace with the ipc
data structures since they are really private to the ipc in the event
service.

Ok so now for logistics.

I am going to merge the cluster membership patch tomorrow in the
morning.  After that, I'll send a message to the ml and you can commit
the evt service (since it depends on the clm service).

This will allow all of our current services to still operate in either A
or B mode depending on their revision level.

Monday I will do a freshmeat release with all of the latest bug fixes
and B EVT and CLM code.

Thanks Mark
-steve