[Openais] evs tests

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Thu Feb 3 00:03:25 PST 2005

#42 probably explains the problem, although I'm not certain what to expect
yet...

The confchg callback is used when the "member_list" changes.  Am I right
to understand that evs_initialize() adds the node to this list and
evs_finalize() removes it?  (I was partly misled into thinking that
evs_join/evs_leave were relevant to the member list.)

If I kill aisexec I do indeed get the confchg.  I'm primarily interested
in having my evs-conf program discover all the other nodes in the member
list, but it sounds like this won't work unless a member is killed or bug
42 is fixed.

--
Dave Teigland  <teigland at redhat.com>