[Openais] Re: openais/evs question

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Thu Sep 30 11:58:29 PDT 2004

Janne,
I've copied the openais mailing list so others can learn from what we
discuss...

I tried a simple test just to make sure there were no DOA bugs in the
current code (dev code is always suspect...).  It seems to work for me.
There is no configuration required other then the proper groups and key
being setup.  Could you do the following:

Use the "script" command to capture the output of the aisexec on each
node.  This will tell us if a few things happened that should happen or
if any errors occured.

If that doesn't help, a sample program of what you are trying may be in
order.

Regards,
-steve