[Openais] Re: event service code number 3

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Thu Sep 2 23:09:49 PDT 2004

Mark

Sorry for the slow response...  My child was born Tuesday at 3:42 AM so
I've been out of actions for awhile...

This latest patch looks good to merge with a few nit picks.  Thanks for
all your hard work on the event service!

The comment above event_rentention_timeout looks a little fishy:
 * Check for expired events. Then re-arm the timer.

If this is wrong could you change it or remove it?

there is one warning, could you fix before merging?

cc -O3 -Wall -I../include -c -o publish.o publish.c
publish.c: In function `main':
publish.c:394: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

Thanks Mark
-steve