[Openais] Re: A bug for AMF

Miyotaka Sakai sakai.miyotaka at nttcom.co.jp
Mon Oct 18 16:02:27 PDT 2004

Steve,

I would like your comment and advice on the patch
that was attacted to the E-mail I sent.

I don't mind whether you give me severe comment.
I'll reconsider and fix that.

By the way, I have other jobs on bugzilla that are 140 and 157.
I'll correct these bug first ?
(I'm going to do that ,after I fix this bug.)

regards
-Miyotaka Sakai