[Openais] Re: Some event service code

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Thu Jul 29 12:52:28 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 12:10, Steven Dake wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 08:15, Mark Haverkamp wrote:

[ ... ]

> > I'll update the code and send out another patch for you to merge,
> > probably this afternoon.  Then I'll start filling in the server side
> > code and send updates as things get working.  If that sounds OK.
> >

> sounds good Mark

I think that I've addressed the comments.  I've gone through the files
with tabstop=4 set and lined things up. I moved the get time function to
util.[ch], fixed the static declarations, the missing puts, etc.

I fixed the destructor to free up the queue so I think it should work in
all cases now.  One question that I have is: what if there are some
items on the queue when the destructor is called?  Would they be lost
when the queue is deleted?  Maybe this can't happen.

I also have a program that I use to test event library functions placed
into the test directory.

Here is a path to the patch:

http://developer.osdl.org/markh/openais/openais_event_20040729.patch

Let me know if I've missed something.