[Openais] Adding a service

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Mon Jul 19 11:02:59 PDT 2004

I have been looking at adding the event service to openais.  I have some
code that I have been working with that now runs using the TIPC network
driver for the sending and receiving events.  I had intended to start by
having the event service code use the openais membership API library and
still use TIPC for communication, then move to using the openais
communication code.  Is it feasible to have the event service be a
separate executable and still use the communication code, or would I be
missing some functionality not being linked into the existing
executable.

Thanks,
Mark
--