[Openais] RE: Could you have the src IP address problem resolvedsoon

Sabharwal, Atul atul.sabharwal at intel.com
Mon Jul 12 13:17:40 PDT 2004

Steve,

I looked at GMI code and in pend_delv structure, it only stores the IP
Address. So, sending the port number is not possible for now.

I am fine with the patch in current form. Maybe, a TODO for later.

Thanks a bunch!!

Regards,

Atul

P.S:  All opinions are my personal opinion(s) & responsibility and do
not represent the view of my employer ( Intel Corporation ).