[Openais] RE: Could you have the src IP address problem resolved soon

Sabharwal, Atul atul.sabharwal at intel.com
Mon Jul 12 12:42:14 PDT 2004

The patch works but I think sending a sockaddr_in instead of in_addr
would be good.
It gives the port information. I have seen cases where GMI uses the
mcastport in
/etc/ais/network.conf for both src and destination port numbers.

Hence, good for debugging.

--
Atul

P.S:  All opinions are my personal opinion(s) & responsibility and do
not represent the view of my employer ( Intel Corporation ).