[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] Patch review, bug/regression tracking, device hiererchy extensions

Rafael J. Wysocki rjw at sisk.pl
Fri Jun 15 20:40:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to discuss the following things at the Kernel Summit:

(1) Patch review: Are there any problems with patch review that we need to
    address and if so, then how to do that; Can we have patchwork again?

(2) Bug/regression tracking: Is there any need or would it be useful to track
    kernel bug/regression reports?; If so, then what process would be most
    convenient for that?; Is Bugzilla useful to anyone?

(3) In power management there are situations in which our current device
    hierarchy doesn't reflect all dependencies between devices.  Can we
    agree on a common approach to represent those dependencies?  Would that
    be useful beyond power management?

Thanks,
Rafael