[Ksummit-2012-discuss] [ATTEND] USB/xHCI subsystems

Sarah Sharp sarah.a.sharp at linux.intel.com
Fri Jun 15 20:22:52 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I would love to attend Kernel Summit this year.  I can bring expertise
from the USB subsystem to the table, specifically for USB 3.0, runtime
PM for USB devices, and USB Attached SCSI.

I'm happy to participate in process discussions about the git and gpg
signing process.  I can provide prospective as a sub-sub-system
maintainer who sends pull requests to Greg KH.

I'll be attending AdaCamp D.C. in July, and I would love to do a brief
readout about learnings from that conference.  AdaCamp is a conference
focused on gathering tech women together to work on solutions for
getting women into open technology fields, and retaining them.  I think
this would be of interest to the Linux kernel community, since we have
very few women kernel developers.  I hope to keep this read out focused
on positive changes we can make.

Sarah Sharp