[Accessibility-atspi] Accessible objects without Atk dependencies

yokoy at-spi at yokoy.de
Tue Mar 28 08:25:17 PST 2006

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 13:21, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> BTW, I'm wondering about Windows: are there any plans for a bridge from
> MS Active Accessibility to AT-SPI?

The  replacement for MSAA will be UI-automation. It is more complex than MSAA
and not only for accessibility applications. it is also (mainly) supposed for
automaticaly software testing. maybe comparable with ldtp (Linux Desktop
Testing Project)? <-this is a real question.
I heard that accessibility software developer have a lot of trouble to rewrite
their software for the proximate windows vista cause of the lack of MSAA.
I never heard about a bridge from MSAA or UI-auomation to AT-SPI.

regards,

yokoy